What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. We recommend that you review your browser settings to limit or prevent such techniques if that is your wish.
What types of cookies are on the websites?
Cookies can be classified into three categories: depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data; according to the period of time in which they remain active in the terminal equipment; and according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed.
Depending on the origin, cookies can be classified as own or third-party, based on their duration, cookies are classified into session cookies and permanent cookies, and depending on their purpose, cookies can be classified into technical, personalization, analysis or usage and advertising statistics, among others.
Why is your consent important?
In accordance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, cookies may be installed on the user’s terminal provided that they have given their consent after they are You have provided clear and complete information on its use. The objective of this Policy is to provide such information in a useful way for the User.
However, it should be noted that not all cookies have the same legal consideration. Some cookies, because they are not considered intrusive, are exempt from the obligation to be informed. These are cookies that allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network, as well as those that strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user, such as:
- User input cookies.
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Complement cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
Despite this, on this website we consider it important that the relationship with the User is always accompanied by a high level of transparency and trust, which is why in this Cookies Policy the User can find all the cookies that we use.
Cookies used on this website
We believe that the principle of transparency should be one of the backbone elements in the relationship with our users. For this reason, we have made available to you all the cookies, both our own and those of third parties, used on the web.
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
- Technical cookies. Strictly necessary cookies intended solely to allow the user to browse the website.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are third-party cookies, they allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you Google analytics.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you identify any cookie that may not be informed, you can contact us through the address of our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will proceed to identify the cookie and its declaration.
This Cookies Policy may be modified whenever there are changes in the configuration and / or use thereof. In order to maintain maximum transparency with the User, Previnform will always keep the updated version published on this website, stating its update date at the bottom of this page.
Here is how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking on the personalization icon that appears on the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search for cookies field.
- After performing this filter, one or more lines with the cookies of the requested web will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):.
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click on Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Allow cookies box.